Click here to go to The Crufts YouTube Channel and Live Streaming from the Arena.
Click here to find the Arena programme!
Programme for HTM and Freestyle in the Arena:
The British Freestyle Final: Thursday the 5th March at 11.30 UK time.
The British HTM Final; Friday the 6th March at 12.05 UK time.
The International Freestyle: Saturday the 7th March at 12.45 UK time.
Find the running order here!
Crufts Freestyle Running order
7th March at 12.15 UK time
1 Helen Dennis & Comebyeanaway Pure Love
2 Lesley Neville & Brambledale Blue Dewey
3 Heather Smith & Dare To Be Daniel
4 Lucy Heath & Stillmoor Winter Sun
5 Nicci Hindson & Comebyandaway Wildest Dream
6 Carole Dodson & Kinaway Doctor Porter
7 Anne Shuker & Freckle Frenzy
8 Mary Ann Nester & Bryning Vanquish
9 Kim Lyddon & Canen You Said What
10 Lucy Creek & Harriot Skiffle King
Crufts HTM Running Order
8th March at 12.05 UK time
Caroline Garrett with Midnight Moonshine Lesley Neville & Brambledale Blue Dewey
2 Carole Dodson with Borderdance Dream Legend from Kinaway
3 Cathy Bates with Sarkam Twinkle Toes
4 Lucy Creek with Harriot Skiffle King
5 Michelle Dodson with Kinaway Doctor Kildare
6 Heather Smith with Dare To Be Daniel
7 Lucy Heath with Stillmoor Winter Sun
8 Nicci Hindson with Comebyandaway Wildest Dream
9 Carole Dodson with Kinaway Doctor Porter
10 Caroline Garrett with Wildsea Phoenix of Fire
Crufts International Freestyle Running Order
9th March at 1 pm UK time
1 Japan, Tetsuro Ito with Ascension of Estrella Fugas
2 France, Alexandra Creusot with D’Hendi od Dupiku
3 The Netherlands, Grietje Wagenaar with Fjurdyhoeve Floyd
4 Hungary, Adrienne Bardos with Mia The Dancing Queen
5 Sweden, Elisabet Browaldh with Kummin Av Ulfsater
Brazil, Vladinir Moura Maciel with Jaco Hundewelt
7 United Kingdom (TBC)
8 Germany, Johanna Tischler with Ronja Daughter of Robbers
9 Slovakia, Lusy Imbergerova with Desperado Od Suche Hory
10 Czech Republic with Alena Smolikova with Action Jerry Malina Gang
11 Austria, Lukas Pratschker with Falco Out of the Dark
12 Denmark, Emmy Marie Simonsen with Littlethorn Feet of Flames
Click here to go to YouTube’s live streaming from The Arena at Crufts 2018
Click here to see the time schedule for The Arena on Thursday the 8th. – There will be links for the next days on top of the page. Please remember, all times in the time schedule are English time.
- Thursday the 8th, you can see the British freestyle finale at 12.15 UK time.
- Friday the 9th, you can see the British HTM finale at 12.05 UK time.
- Saturday the 10th is the internationale freestyle finale at 12.50 UK time
- Sunday the 11th is the Best in Show final at 20.30 (UK time). Mary Ray does usually perform some time during this final – rumors say, that this year will be her last time this year though.
Click here to download the running order for the 3 HTM/Freestyle finals.
The Alice-Ribbon-Project is set up in memory of Yvonne Belin’s beloved Border Collie Alice (Jewel del Mulino Prudenza), and to give her premature death a sense: Help others!
Please visit the site at: http://www.aliceribbon.ch
Follow this link to see the Live Streaming from Crufts from 9th to 12th March 2017
All activities from the Main Arena will be broadcasted via YouTube. You can see the programme by following the links below:
Thursday 9th March
Friday 10th March
Saturday 11th March
Sunday 12th March
All times are GMT (Greenwich Meantime)
Download the running orders here.
Lesley Neville’s little Dewy
Nordic HTM Championship 2017
Held in Viborg, Denmark on 29.9.2017 – 1.10.2017
Time: 29th September – 1st October (please be aware of the change of dates)
Friday 29th September
Music check in, training in the ring, running order draw etc.
Saturday 30th September
Nordic Championship for teams & 1st round of the Nordic 6+/Teamwork To Music Match
Sunday 1st October
Nordic Championship Individual Final & 2nd round of the Nordic 6+/Teamwork To Music Match
Place: InDog Elite Center, Læsøvej 6B, 8800 Viborg, Denmark
The Nordic 6+/Teamwork To Music Match
- Each of the 4 Nordic countries can send 1 or 2 teams for this match. It can be the same team performing both days (1st and 2nd round) or two different teams – one each day.
- A country cannot compete with the same choreography/music in both rounds. It must be different choreographies and choices of music in the 2 rounds.
- Winner of the Nordic 6+ Match will be the country, who has the combined highest score from the two days.
- A team competing at the Nordic 6+/Teamwork To Music Match must consist of more than 6 legs in the ring. It can for example consist of:
– 1 dog with 2 handlers
– 2 dogs with 1 handler
– 2 dogs with 2 handlers
– 10 handlers with 10 dogs
– 10 handlers with 1 dog
– There must be more than 1 dog and 1 handler in the ring at all times during the performance.
- The music can be no longer than 3 mins.
- Food and toys in the ring are not allowed.
Further information and entry forms will be available closer to the event.