Nordic HTM Championship 2017
Held in Viborg, Denmark on 29.9.2017 – 1.10.2017
Time: 29th September – 1st October (please be aware of the change of dates)
Friday 29th September
Music check in, training in the ring, running order draw etc.
Saturday 30th September
Nordic Championship for teams & 1st round of the Nordic 6+/Teamwork To Music Match
Sunday 1st October
Nordic Championship Individual Final & 2nd round of the Nordic 6+/Teamwork To Music Match
Place: InDog Elite Center, Læsøvej 6B, 8800 Viborg, Denmark
The Nordic 6+/Teamwork To Music Match
- Each of the 4 Nordic countries can send 1 or 2 teams for this match. It can be the same team performing both days (1st and 2nd round) or two different teams – one each day.
- A country cannot compete with the same choreography/music in both rounds. It must be different choreographies and choices of music in the 2 rounds.
- Winner of the Nordic 6+ Match will be the country, who has the combined highest score from the two days.
- A team competing at the Nordic 6+/Teamwork To Music Match must consist of more than 6 legs in the ring. It can for example consist of:
– 1 dog with 2 handlers
– 2 dogs with 1 handler
– 2 dogs with 2 handlers
– 10 handlers with 10 dogs
– 10 handlers with 1 dog
– There must be more than 1 dog and 1 handler in the ring at all times during the performance.
- The music can be no longer than 3 mins.
- Food and toys in the ring are not allowed.
Further information and entry forms will be available closer to the event.